This month's pack hike is at Sweetwater Creek: http://gastateparks.org/SweetwaterCreek. We'll meet at the interpretive center. Use the Factory Shoals Road entrance. Scouts must be accompanied by at least one parent. Please RSVP to David Wickert firstname.lastname@example.org so he knows if you will be joining him. Please be sure to bring the following:
- First-aid kit: adhesive bandages, moleskin, gauze, antibiotic ointment, etc.
- Water bottle: filled and large enough to last until it can be filled again
- Flashlight: for emergency use only
- Trail food: can be made as a den activity prior to hike or campout
- Sun protection: sunscreen of SPF 30 or greater and a hat
- Whistle: also for emergency use only