This month's pack hike will be at the Island Ford South Loop Trail at the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area, 8800 Roberts Dr, Sandy Springs, GA 30350. Park in the first parking lot. Scouts must be accompanied by at least one parent. Please RSVP to Andreas Sjodin at email@example.com so he knows if you will be joining him. Please be sure to bring the following:
- First-aid kit: adhesive bandages, moleskin, gauze, antibiotic ointment, etc.
- Water bottle: filled and large enough to last until it can be filled again
- Flashlight: for emergency use only
- Trail food: can be made as a den activity prior to hike or campout
- Sun protection: sunscreen of SPF 30 or greater and a hat
- Whistle: also for emergency use only