The June pack hike will be at Ivy Creek Greenway/Nature Center, which is not a very well know trail but it is a beautiful location in a wetland close to Mall of Georgia. During this hike we are likely to see birds of many kinds. Directions and updates will be sent prior to the hike.
Please bring the following hiking essentials:
– First-aid kit: adhesive bandages, moleskin, gauze, antibiotic ointment, etc.
– Water bottle: 0.5 liter or more per person
– Flashlight: for emergency use only
– Trail food: We will take a break of about 30 minutes by the river
– Sun protection: sunscreen of SPF 30 or greater and a hat
– Whistle: for emergency use only
Please RSVP to Andreas Sjodin at email@example.com so he knows to look out for you.